The tourism industry is ever-growing, making hotels a prime industry. However, no matter how careful you are, offering these types of services can come at high risk without proper coverage. Here are a few ways you can protect yourself when obtaining hotel insurance in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Reservation Cancellation: Whether because of an event cancellation, forces of nature or random circumstances, the cancellation of reservations impacts your bottom line. This protects in cases where you unexpectedly have empty accommodations.
- Event Cancellation: Despite the best-laid plans, event planning can go awry and cancellations occur, leaving you with an empty space that you may not be able to fill with short notice. This protects revenue lost in such cases.
- Liquor Liability: Whether you sell liquor on the premises or it is provided through an event, you can face monetary setbacks if there are issues on or off premises as a result of liquor. Liability in this area can protect you in cases of alcohol-related incidents.
- Food Borne Liability: If you have a restaurant on the property or provide food in another manner on your premises, this can protect you for any food-related problems such as food-borne illnesses and contamination.
- Pollution Liability: This protects in cases where bodily injury claims occur due to contamination or pollution resulting from hazardous waste materials or toxins.
- Abuse & Molestation: If there is any type of abuse or molestation occurring on the property, whether involving guests, employees or visitors, this coverage can assist with monetary damages sought against your establishment.
There are numerous ways hotels face risks as part of day to day operations. These aspects of hotel insurance in Knoxville, Tennessee can help you protect your livelihood.