The state of Florida requires all employers to carry worker’s compensation insurance for their employees. Finding the right insurance plan to provide employees can be daunting. Here are some tips for picking the right workers compensation insurance in Orlando for your company.
Determine Your Needs
Protecting your employees and the benefits they receive is an ever changing landscape with new challenges. Workers compensation insurance in Orlando covers a variety of benefits for employees who are injured while on the job such as:
- Permanent disability
- Lost wages because of inability to work
- Incurred medical expenses
Use a Specialist
A specialist in workers compensation insurance can help navigate the various risks, costs and needs of your company to find the right plan for your business. Some things that a specialist can help with include:
- Reviewing the policy for accuracy of premiums
- Help you remain in compliance with state regulations and OSHA
- Help promote workplace safety in your business
- Create an effective Return to Work program with help from insurance carriers
- Exposure reduction
Staying in compliance with Florida and OSHA regulations doesn’t have to land solely on your shoulders. Staff can help find the best insurance carrier, fix miscalculations and find affordable rates for workers compensation insurance in Orlando to suit your business needs.